Python Foundations for Data Analysis & Business Intelligence
Master the building blocks of base Python for data analysis & BI, with hands-on demos & unique, real-world projects!
Created by Maven Analytics, Chris Bruehl | 11 hours on-demand video course
This is a hands-on, project-based course designed to help you master the core building blocks of Python for data analysis and business intelligence. We’ll start by introducing the Python language and ecosystem, installing Anaconda and Jupyter Notebooks where we’ll write our first lines of code, and reviewing key Python data types and properties.
From there we’ll dive into foundational tools like variables, numeric and string operators, loops, custom functions, and more. You’ll learn how to create and manipulate raw data, define conditional logic, loop through iterables or indices, and extract values stored in a wide variety of data types including dictionaries, lists, tuples, and more.
Throughout the course you’ll play the role of a Data Analytics Intern for Maven Ski Shop, the world’s #1 store for skis, snowboards and winter gear. Using the skills you learn throughout the course, you’ll help the Maven team track inventory, pricing, and sales performance using your Python skills.
What you’ll learn
- Master the building blocks of base Python, including data types, variables, loops, functions and more
- Learn how to use Jupyter Notebooks to write, manage, and comment your Python code
- Analyze and manipulate numeric data, text strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries and sets
- Explore raw data using conditional logic, nested loops, custom functions, and comprehensions
- Use Python’s Openpyxl package to read & write data to Excel worksheets
- Build solid, foundational Python skills for data analysis & business intelligence
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon