Python GUIs – “The Official PySimpleGUI Course”
Learn how to create GUI programs from the developer of PySimpleGUI!
Created by Mike From PySimpleGUI | 11.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the official PySimpleGUI course! I’m Mike, the developer of the python module, and I will be teaching you the ins and outs of creating Python GUIs with PySimpleGUI. PySimpleGUI places you, the developer at the center of attention. The goal of the module is to make developing GUIs fun & simple. No, really, it’s a serious goal for the project.
This course teaches you the fundamental aspects of the module, like simple window creation, how events are handled and how it differs from other GUI frameworks. We go through every element in the module, so you’ll know how to maneuver yourself around building your own programs. Every parameter is explained. Each element has multiple examples shown.
Advanced topics are also covered in the course. Different event dispatching methods can be used other than a bunch of if statements, and we go over building more complex GUIs with list comprehension and reusing layouts. Compiling programs into executable are also covered so you can distribute your amazing programs. When you buy this course, it ultimately helps the development of the PySimpleGUI itself. The revenue obtained from this course is a part of what will keep PySimpleGUI alive, so thank you!
What you’ll learn
- Create Python GUIs with PySimpleGUI
- Understand the 30+ PySimpleGUI elements using several examples for each
- See how the tools, documentation, resources fit together for a fun experience
- Some history about PySimpleGUI and computing
- The architecture of PySimpleGUI and how it differs from other GUI frameworks
- The coding standards/guidelines used by the PySimpleGUI project
- The built-in tools & documentation and how to use them