Programming macOS Using SwiftUI – Project Based Learning
Covers MVVM, Networking, Core Data, Maps and much much more.
Created by Mohammad Azam, Nick Walter | 11.5 hours on-demand video course
SwiftUI was introduced at WWDC 2019 and it has dramatically changed the future direction of iOS, macOS and watchOS applications. SwiftUI provides an easy to use declarative syntax, which allows you to quickly create high performance apps with less code. In this course, you will learn how to implement macOS applications using SwiftUI framework. This course is a project based course, which means you will learn by building real world applications.
What you’ll learn
- Building macOS applications using SwiftUI
- MVVM Design Pattern for SwiftUI applications
- Persisting using Core Data to SQLite database
- Consuming JSON API through multiple services
- Displaying maps, navigation routes and directions overlay
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Knowledge opens doors. Courses on sale from $13.99
Promotion Dates: 15/08/22 - 17/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon