Created by ByteGrad by Wesley | 14 hours on-demand video course
What you’ll learn
- How to code JS in 2023 by building realistic projects from scratch and seeing how it all fits together
Best practices in 2023
- Avoid hundreds of beginner mistakes so the people who have to interact with your code have it easy
- Deeply master JS/programming basics: var/let/const, functions, objects & arrays, etc.
- Critical best practices that every JS-developer should know (e.g. how to use async/await)
- Learn how to communicate with an API properly by using fetch()
- Learn the crucial additions to JS: arrow functions, destructuring, spread operator, etc.
- Easily master React/Angular/Vue or NodeJS afterwards since you mastered concepts often used in those frameworks
- Build modern web apps without frameworks and see why people use React
- Implement a simple build process for JS with webpack and Babel
- BONUS: By going through the course you’ll naturally improve design/HTML/CSS too