PHPUnit – Unit & Selenium Testing For PHP Developers
Includes Test-Driven Development (TDD) by creating real life app with PHP & PHPUnit and Selenium acceptance testing
Created by Symfony & Laravel Stuff | 10.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the brand new and very comprehensive PHPUnit (testing framework for PHP) and Selenium for PHPUnit course. PHPUnit is a tool for testing code written in PHP language. And Selenium is a tool for automating web browsers that we will use in this course to test application interfaces. You will learn not only about unit tests but also what integration, functional and acceptance tests are. Particular emphasis will be placed on php unit testing. The most interesting part of this course is building from scratch a real MVC-based application in PHP and PHPUnit using TDD – Test Driven Development approach. This is an application for managing product multi-level categories – which is not easy to implement. PHPUnit will be particularly useful here. It will be a very comprehensive TDD – not only unit tests but we will also test the user interface of this application using Selenium WebDriver.
What you’ll learn
- You will get familiar with different types of testing code
- You will learn PHPUnit
- You will learn Selenium for PHPUnit
- You will write testable code
- You will write maintainable code
- You will find bugs quicker in your code
- You will save your time by performing fast automated tests
- You will be able to write fast automated tests for PHP applications
- You will practice PHPUnit knowledge by doing quizes, coding excersises, etc.
- You will build from scratch a real world application in PHP using Test Driven Development (TDD) approach
- You will learn how to test api clients using PHPUnit & Guzzle
Udemy Coupon May 2020
*Learn Network & Security. Get complete video courses for as low as $11.99.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS