MuleSoft Masterclass: Become a Complete Mule 4 Developer!
Learn Mule 4 from scratch step by step to become MuleSoft 4 developer & clear the MCD – Developer certifications exam
Created by Sudip Chavan | 8.5 hours on-demand video course
This course is for developers and architects who want to get hands-on experience using Anypoint Platform to build APIs and integrations. In the first part, students use Anypoint Platform to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs. In the second and third parts, students focus on using Mule 4 and Anypoint Studio to build applications for use as API implementations and integrations. This course has a 50% theory and 50% practical.
What you’ll learn
- This course teaches you latest Mule 4.2 from scratch to expert level
- Build an application network using API-led connectivity and Anypoint Platform.
- Use Anypoint Platform to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs.
- Connect to databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, JMS queues, and more.
- Add application logic, handle errors, and transform data using DataWeave.
- Structure applications to facilitate development and deployment.
- Handle batch data processing.
- Use Flow Designer to build integration apps that consume APIs from Exchange and transform data.
- Use API Designer to define APIs with RAML and make them discoverable by adding them to Exchange.
- Use Anypoint Studio to build APIs that connect to databases and transform data with DataWeave.
- Deploy API implementations to CloudHub.
- Can start career as A Mulesoft Developer
- Install Agent, Add servers, Manage the On-Premise Instance from Anypoint Platform (RuntimeManager), Deploy the app into On-Premise instance from Runtime Manager.
- Create Group or Clustering for on-premise mule runtime through RuntimeManger
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon