Mockito: Next-Level Java Unit Testing
Learn the latest Mockito 5 for Java unit testing in just 2 hours and take your developer career to the next level!
Created by Adrian Wiech | 1.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome! My name’s Adrian and I’m a professional Java Developer. You’ve just found the highest rated course about Mockito on Udemy! That’s the only course that teaches the latest Mockito 5. In this course, you’ll learn only the practical aspects of Mockito 5 – the latest version of the most popular mocking framework for Java applications.
I’ll introduce only the essential theory behind mocking, and then dive straight into the code to get you started as quickly as possible. I’ll use an example of a simple, but practical Java project to show you a variety of mocking techniques. You’ll also learn the best practices and coding standards for unit tests based on my developing experience.
This course also comes with a one-page cheat sheet for a quick Mockito 4 reference. You’re welcome to use it freely after the course—it’s bound to save you hours!
What you’ll learn in Mockito Course
- Enrich Java JUnit tests with mocks
- Learn the latest Mockito 3 version
- Run unit tests with mocks in Eclipse
- Work on practical, real-world testing problems
- Follow mocking best practices
Recommended Course by Adrian Wiech
Who this Mockito course is for:
- People with basic Java and JUnit knowledge who want to learn more advanced tests with mocks
- Students who want to prepare for their first IT job
- Developers who know Mockito 2 or 3 but want to learn Mockito 4 or 5
- Java passionates who want to write better tests