Microsoft Sentinel The Complete Introduction Course 2023 NEW
LEARN Microsoft Sentinel with hands on experience in FREE Azure Lab environment! | Start your Cyber Security project now
Created by Pavel Hrabec | 4 hours on-demand video course
This Microsoft Sentinel (formerly known as Azure Sentinel) course with completely FREE Lab is designed to help IT professionals understand and utilize the Microsoft Sentinel platform for threat detection and response. The course covers everything from setting up a FREE Azure account to managing and automating the platform with hands on demonstration.
Throughout this course, you will learn how to create and manage Microsoft Sentinel, including the creation of log analytics workspace. You will also explore how to work with incidents and workbooks, as well as how to use the platform’s analytics rules, watchlists, and connectors to detect and respond to potential threats.
The course also includes an overview of user and entity behavior analytics, playbook settings, health monitoring as well as a discussion of Microsoft Sentinel roles and permissions.
You will also learn about threat intelligence, including how to register for threat intelligence feeds and enable threat intelligence in Microsoft Sentinel.
The course features various hands on labs that will help you to better understand how to use the platform. You will learn how to create analytics rules, investigate incidents, hunt for threats, and implement automation. Additionally, you will explore additional functionalities as Jupyter Notebooks or Sentinel as Code to make the platform even more effective.
What you’ll learn
- Set up working Sentinel Environment for FREE
- Discover different options for data ingestion
- Understand the properties of Analytics Rules and see how to create them
- Learn about Incident Management in Microsoft Sentinel
- Discover different options for Automation in Microsoft Sentinel
- Understand the purpose of Workbooks to visualize data
- Understand and learn basics of KQL (Kusto Query Language)
- Discover how to use Microsoft Sentinel for Threat Hunting
- Learn how to create and update Watchlists for whitelisting reasons
- How to respond to CyberSecurity threats
- Learn about the importance of Threat Intelligence
- Understand privileges and role assignment for Sentinel
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Get ahead, stay ahead. Online courses as low as $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/26/2023 - 09/29/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon