Master Spring Boot Microservices with CQRS & Event Sourcing
Learn how to create Spring Boot microservices that are based on the CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns.
Created by Sean Campbell | 7 hours on-demand video course
In this course you will not just learn you how to create a small RESTful API, but you will learn how to create microservices that comply with best practice design principles, including CQRS, Event Sourcing and Domain-Driven Design.
By the end of this course you will know how to create loosely coupled Spring Boot microservices that each have their own database. You will also learn how to structure microservices projects in the correct way, deploy your microservices as Docker containers, and you will create your own OAuth2.0 authorization server and API gateway. This course is a practical hands on course that will help you to master Spring Boot microservices with CQRS & event sourcing!
What you’ll learn
- How to create Java microservices with Spring Boot.
- How to create microservices that are based on the CQRS & Event Sourcing patterns.
- Implementing a database-per-service
- Axon Framework
- Using MongoDB as an Event Store
- How to containerize Spring Boot microservices.
- Using different read database types including MySQL and MongoDB
- How to build an API gateway with Spring Cloud Gateway.
- How to create an OAuth 2.0 authorisation server with Spring Security.
- Securing microservices with the OAuth 2.0 resource server.
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: December 2020
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $11.99
Global (Exclude: Japan)
GET THIS OFFERS