Master Network Automation with Python for Network Engineers
Real-life hands-on Python and Ansible automation: SSH, Paramiko, Netmiko, Napalm, Telnet, Ansible, Cisco, Linux etc
Created by Andrei Dumitrescu, Crystal Mind Academy | 22 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to this Python hands-on course for learning Network Automation and Programmability with Python in a Cisco or Multivendor Environment, taught by a DevOps Engineer and Professional Trainer.
Boost your Python Network Programming Skills by learning one of the hottest topics in the Networking Industry in 2024 and become one of the best Network Engineers! This course is based on Python 3 and doesn’t require prior Python Programming knowledge. Everything is included in the course and you’ll also learn in-depth general Python Programming.
Just starting out with Python Programming, Network Automation, or Network Programming using Python and have the desire to learn the future of Network Programmability in a practical way? Perfect. Then, this course is the right one for you. You’ll boost your career with hands-on Network Programming Skills!
What you’ll learn
- You will MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts starting from scratch. No prior Python or programming knowledge is required.
- Learn how to automate the configuration of networking devices with Python 3 in a multi-vendor environment.
- Learn network programmability with Python, GNS3 and Ansible.
- Learn and apply advanced Python concepts like Multiprocessing and Threading in Network Automation.
- See real-world examples of automation scripts with Python for Cisco IOS, Arista EOS or Linux.
- Understand how to use Telnet and SSH with Python for network automation.
- Learn how to use and improve Paramiko and Netmiko for the automation of common administration tasks with Python.
- Automate and troubleshoot network configurations with Ansible.
- You will be able to use Ansible, manage Ansible inventory files, tasks, modules for Linux and networking devices, playbooks, vaults and YAML Files.
- Use NAPALM Python library in a multi-vendor environment.
- Learn how to configure networking devices with Python using a Serial Console Connection.
- Improve the existing Python modules and create your own modules for network automation.
- You will ultimately gain real-life skills for a good Network or DevOps Engineer.
- You will learn general Python Programming in depth.
Recommended Course by Andrei Dumitrescu
Who this course is for:
- Network Engineers
- Network Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Cisco Certified Professionals: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
- Anyone interested in Network Automation and Network Programmability with Python