Master Bootstrap 5 with Learning Kit and coding exercises
Learn about all the different parts of Bootstrap 5: Layout, content, forms, components, helpers and utilities
Created by Jeppe Schaumburg Jensen | 11 hours on-demand video course
Bootstrap – the world’s most popular front-end frameworks! This course covers all the different parts of the latest version of the world’s most popular front-end framework, Bootstrap 5 Alpha. Bootstrap has been used by thousands of people around the world and have been carefully developed to cover a wide range of typical user interfaces.
Web pages built with Bootstrap 5 works across all kinds of devices, browsers and screen sizes while also taking care of accessibility and a clean and modern design. This course is for the beginner who want to learn Bootstrap 5 from the bottom up. It goes through all the different parts, but each lecture can be watched independently.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create and use all components, helpers and utilities of Bootstrap 5
- Practice with a special built Bootstrap 5 Learning Kit (200+ source files)
- Practice with 39 coding exercises featuring more than 200 automated tests against your code
- Master the latest version: Bootstrap 5 Alpha (from June 2020)
- How to create fluid and responsive layouts
- How to use breakpoints and the grid system
- How to structure all kinds of content
- How to build all of the 21 components
- How to use all of the 7 helpers
- How to use all of the 14 utilities
- Accessibility best practices
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon