Machine Learning : Complete Maths for Machine Learning
Learn Math for Machine Learning, Math for Data Science, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Vectors & Matrices, Probability & more
Created by Jitesh Khurkhuriya, Python, Data Science & Machine Learning A-Z Team | 2.5 hours on-demand video course
Understood the importance of mathematics to truly understand and learn Data Science and Machine Learning. In this course, we will cover right from the foundations of Algebraic Equations, Linear Algebra, Calculus including Gradient using Single and Double order derivatives, Vectors, Matrices, Probability and much more. Mathematics form the basis of almost all the Machine Learning algorithms. Without maths, there is no Machine Learning. Machine Learning uses mathematical implementation of the algorithms and without understanding the math behind it is like driving a car without knowing what kind of engine powers it.
What you’ll learn
- Understand every mathematical concept very intuitively and you will surely overcome the fear of mathematics, if you have any.
- Master various concepts of Calculus and understand how they are used for optimization of Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Learn Algebraic Equations and how they are used in the Machine Learning
- Understand Linear Algebra including Vectors and Matrices
- You will learn how the matrix transformation is used for various data transformations.
- Get all the basics covered for probability including conditional probability and probability distribution