Linux System Programming Techniques & Concepts
For Developers – Build Linux Programmable Libraries, Makefiles, Memory Management, Compilation & Linking, C Programming
Created by Abhishek CSEPracticals, Shiwani Nigam, Ekta Ekta | 14 hours on-demand video course
The intention of this course is to make you ready for System programming Technical interviews, interview level – from Beginner to Intermediate. This course is for (future) Developers, not for testers or System Administrators.
I choose to create this course to fill the gap between novice/beginner and intermediate/Advanced Programmers. This Linux System Programming Techniques & Concepts course assumes that you are at least above average in programming (in any programming language, but preferable in C/C++) – know memory allocations, all kinds of loops, function calls, pointers etc. In this course, I won’t teach C/C++ (there are already many courses on it online) but would teach programming techniques and low-level details regarding how C program works behind the scenes – All topics are very important from an interview point of view. My Target is to grow this course into Linux/C Bible.
What you’ll learn in Linux System Programming Course
- Learn Advance Programming Concepts in C/C++
- Develop and Integrate C/C++ Libraries
- Automate Build Process using Makefile
- Use of Function Pointers as Callbacks
- Static and Dynamic Libraries and Linking
- Compilation Process of a GCC Compiler
- Organize the code into Header and Source files
- Understanding Memory allocations, Heap Memory Management, Memory Leaks
- Stack Memory, Stack overflow, Stack Corruption, Stack Registers
- Paging Concepts and Page Tables
- Concept of TLVs
Recommended Linux System Programming Course
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Get ahead, stay ahead. Online courses as low as $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/26/2023 - 09/29/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon