Learning Ethical Hacking From Scratch Training Course
Become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts.
Created by Zaid Sabih, z Security | 15.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome this comprehensive Ethical Hacking course! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge and by the end of it you’ll be able to hack systems like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts! This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory; we’ll start with ethical hacking basics, breakdown the different penetration testing fields and install the needed software (on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X), then we’ll dive and start hacking straight away. You’ll learn everything by example, by analysing and exploiting different systems such as networks, servers, clients, websites …..etc. We’ll never have any boring dry theoretical lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a penetration testing / hacking field, in each of these sections you’ll first learn how the target system works, the weaknesses of this system, and how to practically exploit theses weaknesses to hack this system.
What you’ll learn
- 135+ ethical hacking & security videos.
- Start from 0 up to a high-intermediate level.
- Learn ethical hacking, its fields & the different types of hackers.
- Install a hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X and Linux).
- Hack & secure both WiFi & wired networks.
- Understand how websites work, how to discover & exploit web application vulnerabilities to hack websites.
- Use 30+ hacking tools such as Metasploit, Aircrack-ng, SQLmap…..etc.
- Discover vulnerabilities & exploit them to hack into servers.
- Hack secure systems using client-side & social engineering.
- Secure systems from all the attacks shown.
- Install & use Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system.
- Learn linux basics.
- Learn linux commands & how to interact with the terminal.
- Learn Network Hacking / Penetration Testing.
Recommended Course by Zaid Sabih and z Security