Learn Selenium with Java, Cucumber + Live Project
Core Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG , Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, GitHub, Automation Frameworks
Created by Pavan Kumar | 62.5 hours on-demand video course
Selenium is an open source automation testing tool for web based applications. It runs directly on a web browser such as Firefox, chrome, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari etc., and supports Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms. This Selenium course will be covering from very basic Selenium to the Expert Level. During the course to explain all ways of interacting with web pages using Selenium. Covering each topics with examples of live websites. During course will be covering all best practices used with Selenium WebDriver i.e TestNG, Maven, Sikuli, Maven to be name few. Covering all popular frameworks available i.e Page Object Model
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to write test scripts using Selenium WebDriver.
- You will know how to identify identify various web elements using Selenium.
- You will know how to work with Selenium Grid.
- You will know how to design frameworks from scratch.
- You will able to work on Real time projects after you completed this course.
- You will know about Continuous Integration(CI) Process and Tools.
Udemy Promotional Code - February 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 02/01/2023 - 02/28/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon