Kotlin Crash Course: Gain Real World Developer Skills Now!
Become a Kotlin Developer able to create professional programs. Dramatically increase your career options.
Created by Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy, Goran Lochert | 14.5 hours of video course
If you want to learn to program in Kotlin in far less time than you previously thought possible then read on. The world today is a hectic place. Most of us have very little spare time. Once we have worked (or studied), slept, spent some time with friends and family there is little time left to think about a career. In order to become a software developer you need programming skills. But how can you get those skills in the minimum amount of time and still have a life along the way?
This Kotlin Crash Course: Gain Real World Developer Skills Now! course was designed to teach you the essential Kotlin programming skills you need to get your first programming job, or perhaps a promotion to a more senior position. And to do it in the shortest possible amount of time.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the core Kotlin skills needed to apply for Kotlin developer positions in just 15 hours.
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Kotlin programming language.
- Understand how to create your own Kotlin programs.
- Have the skills and understanding of Kotlin to confidently apply for Kotlin programming jobs.
- Be able to demonstrate industry best practices in the Kotlin code you write.
- Obtain a solid understanding of what debugging and refactoring is and how to do it.