Kaggle – Get The Best Data Science, Machine Learning Profile
Kaggle is Machine Learning & Data Science community. Boost your CV in Data Science, Machine Learning, Python with Kaggle
Created by Oak Academy, Ali CAVDAR | 3.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to “ Kaggle – Get Best Profile in Data Science & Machine Learning ” course. Kaggle is Machine Learning & Data Science community. Boost your CV in Data Science, Machine Learning, Python with Kaggle. Kaggle, a subsidiary of Google LLC, is an online community of data scientists and machine learning practitioners. Kaggle allows users to find and publish data sets, explore and build models in a web-based data-science environment, work with other data scientists and machine learning engineers, and enter competitions to solve data science challenges.
What you’ll learn
- Kaggle, a subsidiary of Google LLC, is an online community of data scientists and machine learning practitioners.
- Kaggle is a platform where data scientists can compete in machine learning challenges. These challenges can be anything from predicting housing prices to detect
- Machine learning isn’t just useful for predictive texting or smartphone voice recognition. Machine learning is constantly being applied to new industries and ne
- Data science application is an in-demand skill in many industries worldwide — including finance, transportation, education, manufacturing, human resources
- What is Kaggle?
- Registering on Kaggle and Member Login Procedures
- Getting to Know the Kaggle Homepage
- Competitions on Kaggle
- Datasets on Kaggle
- Examining the Code Section in Kaggle
- What is Discussion on Kaggle?
- Courses in Kaggle
- Ranking Among Users on Kaggle
- Blog and Documentation Sections
- User Page Review on Kaggle
- Treasure in The Kaggle
- Publishing Notebooks on Kaggle
- What Should Be Done to Achieve Success in Kaggle?