Julia Programming Language – From Zero to Expert
Learn the Next Gen Language for Data Science, Machine Learning and Numerical Computing
Created by Mohammad Nauman | 4 hours on-demand video course
In the fast-paced world of Data Science and Machine Learning, you have to stay up-to-date and keep ahead of the competition. For this, you have to constantly be on the lookout for the latest trends in tools and techniques for Data Science and Machine Learning. You don’t want to miss out on the latest trend and the tool of the future! Right now, that tool is the Julia programming language. It’s the hot new language that all ML and data science experts are very excited about. Learning Julia will open up several doors for you in your career!
That is the objective of this course: to give you a strong foundation needed to excel in Julia and learn the core of the language as well as the applied side in the shortest amount of time possible.
In this course, we take a code-oriented approach. We don’t waste time with the theory of why Julia is fast. We jump right into the details and start coding. You will quickly realize how easy it is to learn this state-of-the-art and promising language. You will see how you can start using Julia to excel in your current job without moving the whole stack to Julia immediately.
What you’ll learn
- Syntax of Julia (and differences from Python)
- Stength of Julia in terms of data science and machine learning
- DataFrames (equiv. to Pandas) in Julia
- Data science case studies including analysis and clustering
- Machine learning models both traditional and deep
- Create ML models from scratch in a way that helps you make modifications easily
- Run Julia on Google Colab
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- Excellent support: Get answers within 24 hours!
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon