ISTQB Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester (ATT)
Increase strategy, automation, and continuous deployment and delivery skills by becoming an ISTQB Advanced Agile Tester!
Created by Maged Koshty, Scottie Crump | 2.5 hours on-demand video course
This course is designed for students who want to earn the ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester (CTAL-ATT) certification. Students will learn advanced modern Agile skills needed to succeed in today’s competitive market.
This course utilizes theory, practical examples, and practice questions to ensure you understand how to apply the concepts learned. In addition, the lessons include real-life scenarios from the instructor’s years of experience as an Agile tester. After completing this course, you can take the ISTQB CTAL-ATT exam and earn your certification.
What you’ll learn
- How to create Testable Requirements in an Agile Team
- How to implement Test-Driven Development
- How to implement Acceptance Test-Driven Development
- Creating human-readable tests using Behavior-Driven Development
- How to support teams with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Deployment
- Effective use of test automation in Agile projects
- How to plan, monitor, and control testing in Agile projects