Intro to Bug Bounty Hunting and Web Application Hacking
Insiders guide to ethical hacking and bug bounty hunting with Ben Sadeghipour (@NahamSec)
Created by Ben Sadeghipour | 5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to Intro to Bug Bounty Hunting and Web Application Hacking, your introductory course into practical bug bounty hunting. Learn ethical hacking principles with your guide and instructor Ben Sadeghipour (@NahamSec). During the day, Ben works as the head of Hacker Education at HackerOne. During his free time, Ben produces content on Twitch and YouTube for other hackers, bug bounty hunters, and security researchers. This course serves as a comprehensive guide and answers the number one question he receives, “how do I get started?”
This course will feature:
- An overview of 10+ vulnerability types and how to find them.
- Hands-on labs for each vulnerability type where Ben will walk you through how each bug works and how they can be further exploited.
- A practical lab where students will be attacking a fake organization to test out their newly acquired skills.
- An introduction to recon including asset discovery and content discovery.
- You will learn the tools of the trade and how to set up your hacking lab
- Introduction to bug bounty programs, how to read the scope, how to write a report a good report, and how to get your first invitation to a private bug bounty program!
This course will be updated based on changing bug types, recon tactics, and your feedback! Purchase of the course gets you lifetime access to all information and updates.
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon