Hyperparameter Optimization for Machine Learning
Learn the approaches and tools to tune hyperparameters and improve the performance of your machine learning models.
Created by Soledad Galli | 10 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to Hyperparameter Optimization for Machine Learning. In this course, you will learn multiple techniques to select the best hyperparameters and improve the performance of your machine learning models. If you are regularly training machine learning models as a hobby or for your organization and want to improve the performance of your models, if you are keen to jump up in the leader board of a data science competition, or you simply want to learn more about how to tune hyperparameters of machine learning models, this course will show you how. We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know about hyperparameter tuning.
What you’ll learn
- Hyperparameter tunning and why it matters
- Cross-validation and nested cross-validation
- Hyperparameter tunning with Grid and Random search
- Bayesian Optimisation
- Tree-Structured Parzen Estimators, Population Based Training and SMAC
- Hyperparameter tunning tools, i.e., Hyperopt, Optuna, Scikit-optimize, Keras Turner and others