March 10, 2021 Development, React, Udemy, Web Development
GraphQL Mastery: Getting started with and mastering GraphQL
Learn everything you need to be a professional GraphQL developer. No prior GraphQL experience required.
Created by Johns Curry | 15 hours on-demand video course
What you’ll learn
- Setting up a GraphQL Server using GraphQL Yoga (and later migrating to “Apollo Server Express”)
- GraphQL Queries
- GraphQL Mutations
- One to many & Many to many relationships
- Prisma & SQLite (Relational Database Management Systems)
- Authentication & Authorization with Passport.js (Allowing the user to login, signup, and logout. Only allowing user to perform certain actions and restricting access. Ex. User can not delete another users post. )
- Error handling for things like incorrect passwords, not being allowed to enter empty content into database, etc.
- Payment Processing with Stripe.js to allow the user to create a monthly membership for your website.
- A quick tour of asynchronous code. (GraphQL queries and mutations commonly use async/await, so we need to make sure we understand these)
- Client side caching. Improve the performance of your app by storing information in the browser using ApolloClient. This reduces the need to make requests to the server for every GraphQL query
- GraphQL + React and using the Context API. This is useful for things like Authentication. Store the results of your GraphQL query and allow the entire app to access shared Authentication state.
- Pagination & filtering.
GraphQL with React: The Complete Developers Guide
Complete React Developer in 2021 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - June 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Udemy Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 06/01/2023 - 07/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon