Effective UI Test Automation With Serenity BDD And Selenium
Write high quality, easy to maintain test automation for your web applications with 50% less code using Serenity BDD.
Created by John Ferguson Smart | 12.5 hours on-demand video course
Serenity BDD is one of the most popular Java test automation libraries, and for good reason! If you are writing automated web tests in Java, using Serenity BDD correctly can reduce the amount of code you need to write by well over 50%, slashing the amount of code you need to maintain yourself. Serenity BDD produces powerful test reports that you can use both as as evidence of your testing activities and documentation of your application. And with over a million downloads a month, regular releases and a vibrant open source community, it’s a solid bet for your test automation framework! This in-depth video training is designed and delivered by John Ferguson Smart, the author and lead maintainer of Serenity BDD.
What you’ll learn
- Write clean and expressive UI tests faster using Serenity BDD and Selenium
- Discover powerful hidden features of Serenity BDD directly from the framework author!
- Create Robust and Reusable automation code using Action Classes and Page Objects (so that you spend more time testing and less time maintaining flaky tests)
- Work with modern asynchronous web applications, so that your tests don’t fail randomly due to tricky timing and wait conditions.
- Get higher coverage and richer reporting with data-driven testing in Serenity BDD.
- Generate rich and powerful reports directly from your test execution (so you spend less time documenting your test results each release)
- Integrate Serenity BDD tests with Jenkins and Github Actions, so you can run your test suite and publish the reports automatically on every commit
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes September 2021
Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning with Python Course for as low as $10.99
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS