Complete Python Kivy course from Scratch | APKs with Python
Comprehensive course on Graphical User Interface using Kivy Python. Learn to build full mobile apps with Python Kivy
Created by Umair Ahmed Younas | 12.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the Kivy Python course, where you will learn how to create cross-platform applications using the Kivy framework. Kivy is an open-source Python library that allows you to build interactive and responsive apps for desktop and mobile devices. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of Kivy, how to use various widgets and layouts, integrate APIs and AI features, make games and data visualizer apps, and deploy your apps on different platforms.
The course is divided into nine sections covering different aspects of Kivy’s development. Here is a brief overview of what you will learn in each section:
- The first section is all about the Kivy Fundaments which will highlight the features and Behavior of the Kivy Framework.
- In the second section, we’ll dive into coding and will understand some basic Kivy Widgets. By the end of this section, you’ll have your first app ready to be installed on your Android Devices.
- The following section is all about layout and you’ll learn how to make responsive apps in Kivy using Kivy Layouts.
- Forth section is the most exciting one since you’re going to learn a lot of new things. We’ll learn how to make APIs in Python using Fastapi, how to deploy them, how to integrate them with Kivy, and finally by the end of this, you’re going to have an AI-powered text analyzer app ready to be uploaded on PlayStore.
- The fifth section will cover some complex Kivy Widgets including Dropdowns, Screen Managers and popups, etc.
- In the sixth section, we’ll make our next app. But this time you’ll learn how to make a multiscreen app and how to read and write data on local storage of Desktop and Mobile Phones.
- If you want to make Games using Kivy Framework then the seventh section will make your base since you’ll learn about Kivy graphics including canvas and different shapes.
- We’re going to make a Desktop based Data Visualizer App using Kivy Python in the eighth section and you’ll learn how to use Graphs in Kivy.
- In the ninth section, you will review some of the essential object-oriented programming concepts in Python that are relevant to Kivy’s development. You will learn about classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation, and abstraction in Python.
All the code files and resources of this course are available on GitHub. This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to create cross-platform applications using Python and Kivy. No prior knowledge of Kivy is required, but some basic knowledge of Python is assumed.
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/21/2023 - 09/22/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon