Complete Git and GitHub Course: Beginner Friendly Approach
In this course, you would learn Git and GitHub from beginner to advanced levels using a practical approach.
Created by Ewomazino Akpareva | 5.5 hours on-demand video course
In this course, you would learn Git and GitHub from beginner to advanced levels using a practical approach. I have tried as much as possible to make the course simple, easy to understand and beginner-friendly.
Now, what is the importance of learning git and GitHub?
If you are a developer or a software engineer and you hope to work either as a freelancer or in a software development company, then the knowledge of Git and GitHub* is a MUST. This is because git is the version control system that helps you track and manage changes on a project while you collaborate with other developers. It also helps you participate and contribute to open source projects of potential employers.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the key concepts of Git version control system.
- Learn and understand Git Workflow.
- Learn how to install and setup Git.
- Learn all the basic Git commands.
- Learn how to stage and make commits in Git.
- Learn how to revert commits.
- Learn the concept of Branching in Git.
- Learn how to create Aliases in Git.
- Learn how to merge and handle merge conflicts.
- Learn how to compare different version of your git repository
- Learn how to debug commits.
- Learn how to setup SSH.
- Learn how to connect your local repository to GitHub.
- Learn key GitHub concepts such as creating/cloning/forking repositories, push, pull requests, issues, labels, adding collaborators etc.
- And many more…