Clear and Simple vSphere 7 Foundations (VCTA 2023 Associate)
Prepare for the VMware Certified Technical Associate exam. Learn about vSphere version 7 and how to manage it.
Created by Rick Crisci | 11 hours on-demand video course
Are you looking for VMware vSphere Training? Do you want to learn from an experienced trainer who makes complex concepts simple and easy to understand? Do you need to prepare for the VMware Certified Technical Associate exam?
I am a VMware Certified Instructor who has taught thousands of hours of live training directly for VMware. Most lectures in this course are 5 – 15 minutes long. A few deeper topics are slightly longer. There are over 40 real-life demos of tasks being performed in a vSphere 7 environment using the new HTML5 vSphere Client.
VMware vSphere is everywhere. Non-virtualized datacenters are a thing of the past, and in order to stay relevant you must understand vSphere. This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn vSphere, including absolute beginners.
What you’ll learn
- Design and Administer a vSphere 6.7 environment
- Create and configure vCenter, ESXi hosts, and Virtual Machines (VM)
- Understand and configure vSphere Standard and Distributed Virtual Switches
- Manage vSphere 7 Storage inlcuding vSAN, iSCSI, Fiber Channel, and FCoE
- Create VMs, manage VMware Tools, work with vApps, Templates, Cloning, and Snapshots
- Configure vMotion, DRS, High Availability, and Fault Tolerance
- Upgrade older versions of vSphere to vSphere 7