Check Point Troubleshooting Course [for CCSE & CCTA] -2022
CoreXL, SecureXL, ClusterXL – optimization & tuning, debugging | fw monitor / tcpdump / fw ctl zdebug | IPsec VPN
Created by Evgenii Puzakov | 4.5 hours on-demand video course
Check Point Troubleshooting course will prepare you for CCSE & CCTA certification, will expand your Check Point general knowledge and your ability to look for a problem in your environment. You will be able to understand important topics in great detail and use that knowledge. The course contains a lot of tools and ideas on how to find issues with specific blades, connections, VPN and much more.
The following course includes lectures on how Check Point features work and the walk-through of the configuration in the lab/production environment. From the very beginning following step-by-step approach you will be able to grasp advanced concepts and step on the next level.
What you’ll learn
- Check Point Advanced Troubleshooting
- CoreXL – Detailed explanation, Tuning & Optimization, Debugging
- SecureXL – Detailed explanation, Tuning & Optimization, Debugging
- ClusterXL – Detailed explanation, Debugging
- Blade troubleshooting – General idea and tips
- fw monitor (detailed explanation, practice)
- fw ctl zdebug
- IPsec VPN troubleshooting
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon