CAPM Exam Prep Seminar -Updated for the 2023 CAPM Exam
Pass the CAPM and Earn 25 Contact Hours to Qualify for the CAPM Exam
Created by Joseph Philips | 43.5 hours on-demand video course
PMI accepts this course for your CAPM exam qualifications. Instructingcom, LLC. CAPM® Exam Prep Seminar. 25 contact hours for the CAPM exam application. This course has passed a quality audit and a business review, and it completely meets the PMI exam training qualifications.
You need to pass the CAPM exam and quality training to help you in your role as a project manager. You also want to learn from an authority in project management in an online environment with plenty of assignments, videos, and concise explanations. This course provides 25 contact hours taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips. Joseph is the author of several project management books from McGraw-Hill, the American Management Association, and Dummies Press. He is certified as a PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, Project+, and is a Certified Technical Trainer.
Enroll today in this best-selling CAPM Exam Prep Seminar and prepare to pass the Certified Associate in Project Management. The 25 hours of project management education are earned by completing the course, the assignments, the exercises, and quizzes. The Learning Management System tracks your course completion; if you complete all the videos and interactive sessions, you can claim these hours for your CAPM exam application.
What you’ll learn
- You will get all the resources you need to pass the PMI CAPM certification exam.
- You will earn 25 exam contact hours from a PMI Registered Education Provider.
- You will be able to discuss the PMBOK Guide 6th edition with confidence.
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Memorize the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- Complete hands-on assignments and exercises