Build Responsive Websites with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap & SASS
Web Development Foundation: Build 6 Stunning Websites With HTML5 & CSS3 (Flexbox, Grid, Animation, SVG, Bootstrap, SASS)
Created by Shubham Sarda | 23.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to Web Development Foundation, One single course to start your web development journey as a beginner step-by-step. This course touches on each and every important topic through concept explanation, documentation, and implementation. The entire course is designed for beginners with one goal in mind, to build responsive websites using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap & SASS.
What you’ll learn
- Build 6 stunning real-world projects for your portfolio, learn from basics with no previous knowledge!
- Learn website structuring with semantic and accessible HTML5
- Strong foundation to CSS fundamental concepts with implementations (Selectors, Specificity, Box Model, Display, Position, Units)
- Support any device size with Responsive Design (Mobile, Tablets & Desktop)
- Play games to practice important CSS concepts (Selectors, Flexbox, CSS Grid)
- Use common components, utilities and layout patterns for professional website development
- Learn to find free design assets such as images, fonts, and icons
- Learn how to use each skill in the real world with project implementations
- Work with CSS Preprocessor: SASS (variables, nesting, mixins, extend/inheritance)
- Work with CSS Framework: Bootstrap 5 (layouts, forms, components & utilities)
- Website deployment on Web using Netlify