The ultimate project to have on your Portfolio, dominate an interview having talking about your amazing Chip-8 Emulator
Created by Icaro Lavrador | 7 hours on-demand video course
The Chip-8 is a virtual machine from the mid-1970s designed to make game development easier. There are a number of classic video games ported to CHIP-8, such as Pong, Space Invaders, Tetris, and Pac-Man. There are also applications like a random maze generator and Conway’s Game of Life.
This course is ideal for anyone who has programming experience and always dreamed of creating their own emulator one day, or would love to create an emulator but just does not know where to start. Even someone who has attempted to create an emulator in the past and fail can greatly benefit from this course.
What you’ll learn
- How a emulator works and how to create one
- How microprocessor works and how to emulate them
- Understand how machines work
- Understand how devices talk wich it other
- How to emulate actual hardware such as memory, display, microprocessor, sound card and keyboard