Blazor WebAssembly Full Stack Bootcamp
Build an online browser game from scratch using Blazor WebAssembly, Web API, Entity Framework & SQLite in .NET Core 3.1.
Created by Patrick God | 8.5 hours on-demand video course
What you’ll learn
- Build a complete web application with Blazor WebAssembly, Web API, Entity Framework and a SQLite database
- Razor components: Communication, data binding, event handling, the @code block & more
- Forms in Blazor WebAssembly with Validation & displaying validation messages
- Utilize built-in forms components like InputText, InputCheckbox, InputSelect & more
- Authentication & authorization with the AuthenticationStateProvider & the AuthorizeView component
- Authentication with JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Use Web API as web service with the HTTP request methods GET, POST, PUT & DELETE by utilizeing the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern
- Use Entity Framework with code-first migrations to store your data in a SQLite database
- …and much more!
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon