Blazor WebAssembly Full Stack Bootcamp
Build an online browser game from scratch using Blazor WebAssembly, Web API, Entity Framework & SQLite in .NET Core 3.1.
Created by Patrick God | 8.5 hours on-demand video course
What you’ll learn
- Build a complete web application with Blazor WebAssembly, Web API, Entity Framework and a SQLite database
- Razor components: Communication, data binding, event handling, the @code block & more
- Forms in Blazor WebAssembly with Validation & displaying validation messages
- Utilize built-in forms components like InputText, InputCheckbox, InputSelect & more
- Authentication & authorization with the AuthenticationStateProvider & the AuthorizeView component
- Authentication with JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Use Web API as web service with the HTTP request methods GET, POST, PUT & DELETE by utilizeing the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern
- Use Entity Framework with code-first migrations to store your data in a SQLite database
- …and much more!
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: November 2020
Learn online and on demand with Udemy. Save up to 90% on courses for Black Friday!
GET THIS OFFERS