AWS CloudFormation Master Class v2 
Write Complete AWS CloudFormation Templates using YAML. Learn all the Recent Cloud Formation Features
Created by Stephane Maarek | AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner,Solutions Architect,Developer | 7 hours on-demand video course
AWS CloudFormation is the best way to write, deploy and maintain your AWS Infrastructure. It helps you create efficient solution architectures, all self-contained in one file. It supports most of the AWS Services and is the safest way to make your AWS Infrastructure evolve over time.
Thanks to YAML, writing AWS CloudFormation Templates has become extremely easy and natural. AWS CloudFormation is powerful and supports Parameters, Mappings, Resources, References, Cross-Stack References, Conditions, Outputs, Metadata, and so much more!
In this course AWS CloudFormation Master Class, I will teach you about all the CloudFormation features. In just a few hours, you will know everything about CloudFormation and seamlessly deploy your infrastructure in no time.
AWS CloudFormation Master Class is the easiest way to start learning AWS CloudFormation:
- Learn CloudFormation and master all its concepts
- Go through Hands-On examples to practice what we learned
- Learn how to use YAML to write the CloudFormation Templates
- Learn how to write your infrastructure as code
- Keep all the course material as a reference for your future templates!
- Learn each CloudFormation building blocks in-depth: Parameters, Mappings, Resources, Outputs, Conditions, Metadata
- Learn about CloudFormation Init, the most powerful way to bootstrap your EC2 instances
- Advanced CloudFormation features Drift, Nested Stacks…
- So much more!