Learn Assembly Language by Making Games for the Atari 2600
Programming games for the Atari 2600 platform using 6502 Assembly Language
Created by Guztavo Pezzi, Picuma .com | 16.5 hours on-demand video course
This course will teach you the basics of programming games for the classic Atari 2600 console using 6502 Assembly Language. If you are a complete beginner or if you are a pro developer, chances are you will learn something new and enjoy poking the bytes of a simple and minimal hardware architecture that is the classic Atari 2600 VCS.
Join me if you want to:
- Expand your knowledge of computer architecture and low-level programming
- Understand what happens under the hood when you write something as simple as print(“Hello World”) in your favorite high-level language
- Learn to code game elements for the Atari 2600 system using 6502 assembly language.
- Create your own Atari ROM cartridges and run them with an Atari emulator
There are no real requirements to this course and beginners are welcomed. You only need to know how to work with computers, copy files around, and a code editor.
What you’ll learn
- Programming for the Atari 2600
- Assembly 6502 Language
- Manipulating Video, Audio, and Input data
- Creating Game ROM Cartridges
- Computer Architecture and Low-Level Programming
ARM GNU Assembly Programming From Ground Up™
ASP.NET Core 6.0 Course – MVC – Blazor – Razor – EF Core
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - June 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Learning for all. Online courses from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 06/06/2023 - 06/07/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon