Arduino IoT Cloud – Getting Started
Create secure and scalable IoT applications using Arduino and ESP32 boards.
Created by Dr. Peter Dalmaris | 6 hours on-demand video course
Learn Arduino IoT Cloud to create IoT applications based on the Arduino MKR1010, the Arduino Nano 33 IoT, and the ESP32. The Internet of Things is a term that describes systems that integrate sensors, processing, software and communications. A typical Internet of Things application uses the Internet as the backbone for communications between microcontrollers, Cloud services, and smartphones. The Arduino IoT Cloud is a development platform and infrastructure that makes it easy to create scalable Internet of Things application. As a development platform, it offers the technology building blocks which we can use to build our application.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the concept of the IoT on the Cloud.
- Learn how to use the Arduino IoT Cloud development platform and infrastructure.
- Learn about the Arduino IoT Cloud concepts of Things, Devices and Dashboards.
- Practice using the Arduino MKR1010, Arduino Nano 33 IoT, and ESP32 boards.
- Show sensor data and control motors and displays using desktop and mobile dashboards.
- Extend your IoT application with Cloud services such as IFTTT.