Advanced Java Programming: Design Patterns and Algorithms
Master Java Programming – Learn All 23 Gang of Four Design Patterns and All Major Searching and Sorting Algorithms!
Created by Robert Gioia | 3 hours on-demand video course
This course will teach you advanced programming skills in Java using hands-on examples. By the end of this course you will have an understanding of the following:
- Searching – how to implement the main algorithms in computer science and the pros and cons of each
- Sorting – how to implement the main sorting algorithms in computer science and the pros and cons of each
- All 23 Gang of Four design patterns and how to implement each one in Java
- Professional industry code editor IntelliJ IDEA and the ability to navigate and code in this program. Code more efficiently and effectively using this FREE tool!
By the end of this course you will have an advanced knowledge and programming skillset in the Java programming language.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the ADVANCED topics in Java programming
- Master all 23 Gang of Four DESIGN PATTERNS
- Learn to implement SEARCHING and SORTING algorithms in Java
- Get an in-depth understanding of Creational, Structural, and Behavioral Design Patterns
- Use IntelliJ IDEA, an industry tool that is FREE
- Learn how to THINK LIKE A COMPUTER PROGRAMMER and code computer programs
Build HANDS-ON skills in Java
- Gain the skills you need to ACE INTERVIEWS and LAND YOUR DREAM JOB
- Master the CONCEPTS and their IMPLEMENTATIONS in code
Udemy Coupons & Promo Code 2021
*Make your life easier with our Office Productivity courses starting at $11.99 only.
Global (Exclude: Japan)
GET THIS OFFERS