Adobe Premiere Pro CC – Essentials Training Course
Start your Premiere Pro training now and fast track your career as a video editor.
Created by Daniel Walter Scott, Instructor HQ | 15.5 hours on-demand video course
Hi there, my name is Daniel Walter Scott and I am an Adobe Certified Instructor. I am here to help you learn Adobe Premiere Pro and to show you the tools you need to become a successful video editor. Premiere Pro is the industry standard used by professional designers to create stunning, high class videos and, after completing this course, you too can become a confident, skilful and efficient creator of stunning videos.
This course is aimed at people who are completely new to Premiere Pro. If you are self taught using Premiere, this course will show you techniques you never dreamed were necessary or possible and will show you efficiencies to help speed up your workflow. The course covers many topics – all of them on a step-by-step basis. We will use real world video editing examples to work through
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to edit a video interview
- Learn how to edit a wedding video
- Learn how to edit a short documentary
- Learn how to edit social media advertising videos for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Youtube Stories
- Learn how to edit YouTube ‘how to’ videos
- Learn how to edit talking head footage mixed with screencasts and voiceovers
- Learn the difference between After Effects & Premiere Pro
- How to add import video your Premiere Pro Project
- Color grading video using LUTs & Looks
- Create video transitions
- Add animated text & lower thirds
- How to export video for social media, Youtube & film.
- How to organize your video editing footage like a Pro
- Where to find free music & video
- Video effects like Cinema effects, Black & White, Film Grain, Vignettes, Orange & Teal effect.
- How to speed up Premiere Pro so it doesn’t run slow while editing.
- Work with transition & video effects presets and templates.
- Master Lumerti Color
- Removing echo, background noise like fans, aircon & fridge hum
- Looping background music
- Syncing aligning video & audio automatically
- Animating using keyframes
- Mastering the Essentials Graphics panel
- How to work with HD & 4K video
- Understanding of Frames per second (FPS), aspect ratios & codecs
- How to create motion graphic
- How to work with high frame rates
- How to work with B-Roll
- Zooming in & out with screen capture video & voice over audio
- Green Screen
- Change images into videos
- The ULTIMATE Premiere Pro shortcuts
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: August 2020
*Be even better: Personal development classes from $11.99.
Region: Global (Exclude: Japan)