2020 Complete Ruby on Rails 6 Bootcamp: Learn Ruby on Rails
Learn Ruby on Rails like a Pro! Start from the basics and go all the way to creating your own applications!
Created by Tony Staunton | 14 hours on-demand video course
Become a web developer with Ruby on Rails and learn one of employer’s most requested skills of 2020!
This is one of the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, courses for the Ruby programming language and the Ruby on Rails web development framework you can take! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Ruby and Ruby on Rails, this course is for you! In this class we will teach you Ruby version 2.6 and Ruby on Rails version 6.0.
With over 120 lectures and more than 14 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes full source code for you to download and use offline to learn at your own pace. You also get instructor access so you can ask questions as you learn.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to use Ruby and Ruby on Rails professionally, learning with the most up to date versions of Ruby (2.7.1) and Ruby on Rails (6)!
- Learn advanced Ruby on Rails features, like the deployment and rapid development!
- Understand complex topics, like Ruby blocks, built-in and custom helpers!
- Get an understanding of how to create web applications with HTML, CSS, testing, version control and production deployment!
- Create three Ruby on Rails projects, including a fully-functioning user authentication and login application!
- Learn to use Object Orientated programming with classes!
- Understand how to use version control with Git and GitHub!
- Full Ruby coding crash course
- Build a complete understanding of Ruby on Rails from the ground up!