Webpack 5 Ninja (2023) – Build Micro frontend and web apps
Webpack 5 (2023).Basics to Advanced concepts like loaders ,plugins, Module Federation, Build production apps (React App)
Created by Gaurav Soni | 8.5 hours on-demand video course
Webpack 5 Ninja – Build Nodejs and Web apps complete guide. Webpack is one of the most essential tools for all web applications. This is going to be a very hands-on course, we are going to cover the basics concepts to some of the advanced concepts of Webpack 5 and see how we can use this tool to optimize a web application.
We are not only going to go over the concepts, but also take a real website I have created for this course and apply all our understanding to this course website. We shall apply core concepts such as Loaders to load CSS / Images and more, and Plugins to automate lots of stuff, then we shall see how we can tweak configurations specific to both the development and production environment.
What you’ll learn
- Understand and implement Webpack 5 basics
- Learn basics of Micro Frontends
- Build and package Web and Nodejs Application
- Learn about optimizing builds using techniques like Tree shaking , multiple bundles , caching and more
- Full guide using a sample project