Webpack 5 in 2022: Optimizing For Production
Optimize your Webpack 5 configuration for Production with Code Splitting, Lazy Loading, Gzip compression etc.
Created by Viktor Pyzkunov | 5 hours on-demand video course
Hi guys and girls, nice to see you here 🙂 This is my 2nd course about Webpack, and this time my goal is to help you understand how you can optimize your Webpack configurations for production use cases. In this course we are going to focus on how to make your Webpack bundles as small as possible, and how to make your application loading times as fast as possible.
This course is specifically designed for those people who already know some Webpack basics, and want to become experts in creating optimized Webpack configurations from scratch as well as improving existing Webpack configurations.
In this course we are going to take an existing web application that’s not using any kind of module bundlers, and apply various Webpack features in order to optimize this application and improve its loading performance. This means you will see how Webpack works in real world use cases. Each lesson builds on top of the previous ones, so it’s very easy to follow.
What you’ll learn
- Quickly get started, without long introductions and rambling
- Optimize your Webpack builds for Production in order to make them as small and efficient as possible
- Optimize your application loading times to make them as fast as possible
- Get familiar with 7 ways of handling CSS in your apps (including CSS-in-JS and CSS Modules)
- Learn everything you need to know about Code Splitting and Lazy Loading
- Optimize your CSS and Images for Production
- Configure Gzip compression and Brotli compression
- Set up Babel the right way
- Configure TypeScript with Webpack
- Optimize your Developer Experience by enabling Hot Module Replacement, better Error Handling, etc
Udemy Coupons Codes - October 2022
Big goals? Meet big course selection. Learn new skills from $14.99
Promotion Dates: 10/04/22 - 10/07/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon