Unreal Engine 5 – Action Adventure Game Development Course
Create your own 3rd Person action adventure game with Blueprints and Unreal 5’s new features!
Created by GameDev.tv Team | 5.5 hours on-demand video course
Make the 3rd person action adventure game you’ve always wanted too! All using the latest tools in Unreal 5.1, including MetaHumans, Quixel Bridge, Nanite and Lumen. You’ll create a great looking game using Unreal’s latest and greatest features, such as creating a character using MetaHumans, using Quixel Bridge for assets and Lumen and Nanite to make the game visually stunning.
You’ll use Unreal Blueprints visual scripting to create every aspect of your very own 3rd Person action adventure game. We’ll teach you how to use raycasting to shoot weapons and deal damage to enemies, how to trigger events, move objects, create hazards and other important action adventure mechanics.
By the end of the course you’ll have your own playable level, complete with hazards, obstacles, pickups and interactables.
You’ll get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. The creators are qualified and experienced with modelling and coding, so are able to explain complex concepts clearly, as well as entertain along the way.
You’ll also gain access to a course forum where you can discuss topics on a course-wide basis, or down to the individual video. Get plugged into our communities of amazing developers on Facebook (nearly 20k), in our own TA-curated Community (17k views/day), and our student chat group (10k live at any one time).
What you’ll learn
- Use Unreal Blueprints visual scripting to create every aspect of your very own 3rd Person action adventure game.
- Create your own playable level, complete with hazards, obstacles, pickups and interactables.
- Learn how to trigger events, move objects, create hazards and other important action adventure mechanics.
- Use the latest Unreal 5.1 tools including creating a character using MetaHumans, using Quixel
- Bridge for assets and Lumen & Nanite to make the game look great!
- Add raycasting to shoot weapons and deal damage to enemies.
- Create 3rd person shooting combat mechanics with enemy AI.
- You’ll make the 3rd person action adventure game you’ve always wanted to make.
- Use Unreal’s Blueprint system to improve your programming skills without needing to use C++.
- Solve interesting challenges to test your understanding of what you’ve learnt.
- Be part of an amazing and supportive community of people similar to you.
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Get ahead, stay ahead. Online courses as low as $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/26/2023 - 09/29/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon