Ultimate SnowPro Core Certification Course & Exam – 2023/24
Learn Snowflake from scratch with a certified data engineer and ace the SnowPro Core COF-C02 certification exam.
Created by Tom Bailey | 7 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the ultimate COF-C02 SnowPro Core Certification preparation course! After completing this course you’ll have everything you need to ace the SnowPro Core certification exam. The contents have been arranged to cover everything from the Snowflake study guide (and more).
It starts with a broad look at Snowflake’s architecture and key features and moves through important topics such as account security and data protection, performance improvement, data loading and unloading, working with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data and data sharing.
This Ultimate SnowPro Core Certification Course & Exam – 2023/24 course not only provides you with a solid practical level of skill you can take into the workplace but also places you well to attempt further certifications such as the SnowPro Advanced: Data Engineer and SnowPro Advanced: Architect.
Even if you have no experience with Snowflake, this course will take you from beginner to certified. Here’s why:
- This is one of the only courses online which is geared specifically to cover the contents of the Core exam for the most recent COF-C02 version of the certification.
- As well as all the topics required for the certification exam, the course also includes extra content on advanced topics to help you truly master Snowflake.
- This is one of the most comprehensive Snowflake courses you can find on Udemy with over 7+ hours of quality HD videos, providing an engaging mixture of theory and hands-on lessons.
- Because we start with beginners in mind, and cover basic to advanced topics, it’s great even for those not intending to take the certification exam. There is enough content to drop in and out of the areas that interest you.
- Your instructor is an experienced data engineer certified in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apache Kafka and most importantly for this course, has earned the SnowPro Core and SnowPro Advanced Data Engineer certifications.
- All lectures and hands-on have been designed from the ground up to make difficult topics easy to understand, getting straight to the point and using simple English.
- Includes personal support via the Q&A when you have questions and queries either about Snowflake concepts or assistance with making the most out of the course.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of Snowflake with a mixture of theory lectures and practical hands-on using the Snowflake platform.
- End of course mock exam including 100 questions to help you prepare for certification exam.
- End of section quizzes to solidify knowledge from each section.
- Downloadable code samples for the practical hands-on lessons.
- Learn in-depth about Snowflake’s architecture including storage concepts in the storage layer, warehouses in the compute layer and the global services layer.
- In-depth look at the Snowsight UI and the classic console and a comparison of their features.
- Learn about Snowflake’s broad set of objects including Organizations, Accounts, Databases, Schemas, Tables, Views, User-define functions (UDFs) and much more.
- Overview of high-level programmatic data processing with the Snowpark API.
- Learn about Snowflake security features including Network Policies, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Federated Authentication and Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Learn about the access control schemes Snowflake use including Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and Discretionary Access Control (DAC).
- Learn about the ways you can monitor and track usage within organizations, accounts and tables programmatically and through the UI.
- Learn to optimise query performance using the Query Profile tool, Materialized Views, Clustering, the Search Optimization Service and tuning SQL code.
- Learn how to load and unload data into Snowflake. Covering bulk data loading with the COPY INTO statement and continuous data loading with Snowpipe.
- Learn how to work with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
- Learn about Snowflake data protection features such as Time Travel, Fail-safe, Data Encryption, Cloning and Replication.
- Learn how to share data between Snowflake accounts with Secure Data Sharing, the Data Marketplace and the Data Exchange.