The Ultimate Docker Containers Developer Course
Develop and build your Docker images and deploy your Docker containers securely.
Created by Docker Containers | 5.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to this course: The Ultimate Docker Containers Developer Course. Docker is an open source software platform that helps you with creating, deploying, and running your applications using containers. This course is your ideal introduction to Docker and containerization. This course not only demonstrates how to use Docker more effectively, but also helps you rethink and reimagine what’s possible with it. You will learn how to set up a Docker development environment, and learn your way around all the commands to run and manage your Docker images and containers.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Learn about Docker networks, Docker swarm, and Docker volumes
- Explore the Dockerfile and learn how to build your own enterprise-grade Docker images
- Become fluent in the basic components and concepts of Docker
- Secure your containers and files with Docker’s security features
- Leverage Linux containers and create highly scalable applications
- Learn how to use these features with Docker stacks in order to define, deploy, and maintain highly-scalable, fault-tolerant multi-container applications.
Udemy Coupon March 2020:
*Tech, business, and much more! Udemy online courses from $11.99 during this sale.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS