The Complete SQL Course 2023 – Learn by Doing – SQL Server
Master SQL and Database Design in this SQL Bootcamp – Use Advanced Queries for Data Analysis and Analytics – SQL Server
Created by Daniel Tait | 13 hours on-demand video course
Learn how to write effective and accurate SQL with this course! You will learn how to read and write complex SQL queries in a relational database (SQL Server). The skills you will learn are also largely applicable to any other major database system, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle Database, and much more.
Knowing how to write SQL is one of the fastest ways to reach your career goals. This is because SQL is consistently the most in-demand skills in the tech sector. SQL can seem simple at first but it can quickly become complicated. It is common for people to a write SQL query without realizing they are getting an incorrect result returned. This course is designed with a focus on accuracy and understanding. You will learn how to avoid the common mistakes people make when writing SQL. Not only that.. but you will get a visual guide to the SQL language by seeing how queries work step-by-step. This is a complete course which covers all the core skills you need to master the SQL language.
What you’ll learn
- How to write accurate SQL queries against a database
- Use SQL to perform data analysis
- Learn to perform GROUP BY Statements
- Learn how to join multiple tables – including complex joins
- Learn how to use window functions, correlated subqueries, set operators, CTEs and much more
- Best practices in SQL
- Replicate real-world situations and query reports
- How to create tables, views and stored procedures
- How to make your queries run faster by making them sargable
- Be comfortable putting SQL and SQL Server on your resume