The Complete Mathematics Software Developer Course for 2023
All Mathematics You Need To Know As a Programmer
Created by Martin Yanev | 6.5 hours on-demand video course
This course covers all Mathematics needed to become Software Developer. Here we will discuss Linear Algebra, Modern Analysis, Mathematical Logic, Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics. By the end of this course you will be able to analyze and describe computer science concepts and methods. This course is a great opportunity for you to gain deep understanding of all processes a executed in the computer system when programming.
What you’ll learn
- Proof Techniques. Mathematical Induction and Recursion Theory.
- Mathematical Logic. Propositional and First Order Calculus. Godel Theorem.
- Programs verifications and Model Checking
- Linear Algebra. Matrix Theory in Computer Science.
- Boolean Algebra and its applications in Digital Electronics.
- Lambda Calculus as a Foundation of Functional Programming
- Number Theory and Encryption.
- Modern Statistics and Probabilistic Methods in Computer Science.
- Functional Analysis and the efficiency of computer algorithms Decision Theory
Recommended Course by Martin Yanev
The Complete Java Game Development Course for 2023
The Complete Java Game Development Course 2023: Part 2
Implementing the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
PyCharm Python Productivity and Debugging Techniques
The Complete RESTful APIs with Python Course
NIST Cybersecurity A-Z: NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
The Complete Python Game Development Course for 2022
Game Development with Java and Python
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - March 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $13.99
Promotion Dates: 03/21/2023 - 03/24/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon