The Complete Mathematics Software Developer Course for 2022
All Mathematics You Need To Know As a Programmer
Created by Martin Yanev | 6.5 hours on-demand video course
This course covers all Mathematics needed to become Software Developer. Here we will discuss Linear Algebra, Modern Analysis, Mathematical Logic, Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics. By the end of this course you will be able to analyze and describe computer science concepts and methods. This course is a great opportunity for you to gain deep understanding of all processes a executed in the computer system when programming.
What you’ll learn
- Proof Techniques. Mathematical Induction and Recursion Theory.
- Mathematical Logic. Propositional and First Order Calculus. Godel Theorem.
- Programs verifications and Model Checking
- Linear Algebra. Matrix Theory in Computer Science.
- Boolean Algebra and its applications in Digital Electronics.
- Lambda Calculus as a Foundation of Functional Programming
- Number Theory and Encryption.
- Modern Statistics and Probabilistic Methods in Computer Science.
- Functional Analysis and the efficiency of computer algorithms Decision Theory
Recommended Course by Martin Yanev
PyCharm Python Productivity and Debugging Techniques [NEW COURSE]
The Complete RESTful APIs with Python Course [NEW COURSE]
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon