TensorFlow Developer Certificate in 2023: Zero to Mastery
Pass the TensorFlow Developer Certification Exam by Google. Become an AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning expert!
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Daniel Bourke, Zero To Mastery | 63 hours on-demand video course
Just launched with all modern best practices for building neural networks with TensorFlow and passing the TensorFlow Developer Certificate exam! Join a live online community of over 900,000+ students and a course taught by a TensorFlow certified expert. This course will take you from absolute beginner with TensorFlow, to creating state-of-the-art deep learning neural networks and becoming part of Google’s TensorFlow Certification Network.
TensorFlow experts earn up to $204,000 USD a year, with the average salary hovering around $148,000 USD according to 2023 statistics. By passing this certificate, which is officially recognized by Google, you will be joining the growing Machine Learning industry and becoming a top paid TensorFlow developer! If you pass the exam, you will also be part of Google’s TensorFlow Developer Network where recruiters are able to find you.
The goal of this course is to teach you all the skills necessary for you to go and pass this exam and get your TensorFlow Certification from Google so you can display it on your resume, LinkedIn, Github and other social media platforms to truly make you stand out.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to pass Google’s official TensorFlow Developer Certificate exam (and add it to your resume)
- Build TensorFlow models using Computer Vision, Convolutional Neural Networks and Natural Language Processing
- Complete access to ALL interactive notebooks and ALL course slides as downloadable guides
- Increase your skills in Machine Learning and Deep Learning, to test your abilities with the TensorFlow assessment exam
- Understand how to integrate Machine Learning into tools and applications
- Learn to build all types of Machine Learning Models using the latest TensorFlow 2
- Build image recognition, object detection, text recognition algorithms with deep neural networks and convolutional neural networks
- Using real-world images in different shapes and sizes to visualize the journey of an image through convolutions to understand how a computer “sees” information, plot loss and accuracy
- Applying Deep Learning for Time Series Forecasting
- Gain the skills you need to become a TensorFlow Certified Developer
- Be recognized as a top candidate for recruiters seeking TensorFlow developers
Recommended Course by Andrei Neagoie
PyTorch for Deep Learning in 2023: Zero to Mastery [NEW COURSES]
Business Data Analytics & Intelligence with Python 2023 [NEW COURSES]