Python Programming Course: The Complete Bootcamp
Learn and understand the fundamentals of Python and how to apply it to data science, programming, and web development.
Created by Python Camp | 5.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to this course: Python Programming Course – The Complete Bootcamp. Python Programming language – an extremely flexible and powerful programming language that can be applied to many disciplines. This course helps you to understand the power of linked lists, double linked lists, and circular linked lists. You will learn to create complex data structures, such as graphs, stacks, and queues. And this course fully explains classes, data encapsulation, and exceptions with an emphasis on when you can use each principle to develop well-designed software. Unlike other courses, it doesn’t bore you with elaborate explanations of the basics but gets you up-and-running, using the language. You will begin by learning the fundamentals of Python so that you have a rock-solid foundation to build upon.
At the end of this course, you’ll have a thorough understanding of the Python Programming language. You’ll learn how to write programs, build websites, and work with data by harnessing Python’s renowned data science libraries.
What you’ll learn
- Fetch, clean, and manipulate data
- Explore concurrent object-oriented programming
- Grasp common concurrency techniques and pitfalls in Python 3
- Discover what design patterns are and why they are different in Python
- Write elegant, reusable, and efficient code in any situation
- Understand when to use the functional or OOP approach
- Create bulletproof, reliable software by writing tests
- Implement objects in Python by creating classes and defining methods
- Explore fundamental concepts of coding using data structures and control flow
- Cover the basics of security and concurrent/asynchronous programming
Recommended Python Course
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: September 2020
*Explore all your possibilities. Udemy online courses on sale from $11.99