Master Ethereum & Solidity Programming From Scratch in 2022
Ethereum & Solidity Programming For Beginners. Build 5 Hands-On Smart Contracts: Token,ICO,Lottery,Auction,Crowdfunding
Created by Andrei Dumitrescu, Crystal Mind Academy | 9 hours on-demand video course
***Fully updated for 2022 and the latest version of Solidity and Ethereum.*** This course was fully re-recorded between February and June 2021 and covers every core concept of Ethereum and Solidity with 5 Hands-On Projects.
This Ethereum and Solidity Programming course covers every major topic of Ethereum and Solidity, including Smart Contracts Compilation and Deployment, ABI, Bytecode, Transactions and Calls, Gas, State Variables, Solidity Global Variables, Getter and Setter Functions, Receive, Fallback and Payable Functions, all Solidity Data Types, Events, Accessing and Protecting the Contract’s Balance, Visibility Specifiers and many more!
This Course is NOT FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS in Programming. I’m constantly updating the course to be the most comprehensive, yet straightforward, Ethereum and Solidity Programming course on the market!
What you’ll learn
- Fully Updated for 2022 and the latest version of Solidity and Ethereum
- Understand the Ethereum Blockchain Platform (accounts, addresses, ether, gas, opcodes, transactions, blocks, mining, etc)
- Have a very good understanding of Solidity Contract Programming Language (syntax and concepts like state variables, storage, functions, visibility, mappings)
- Understand concepts like Events, Function Modifiers, Contract Inheritance, Abstract Contracts & Interfaces, etc
- Design, create and deploy a fully-compliant ERC20 Token and launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Design, develop and deploy a smart contract for a decentralized Lottery
- Design, develop and deploy a smart contract for a decentralized Auction Platform
- Understand good practices for developing Ethereum Smart Contracts and see real-world examples to comprehend what is the advantage of Blockchain Technologies.
- Design, develop and deploy a smart contract for a decentralized FundRaising Platform
- Understand what is InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) and how it works. Installing and Running an IPFS Node on Linux or Windows
Udemy Coupons Codes - October 2022
Big goals? Meet big course selection. Learn new skills from $14.99
Promotion Dates: 10/04/22 - 10/07/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon