Git & GitHub Class: An Intro to Git and GitHub for Beginners
Complete Git and GitHub Class. Master basic and advanced Git features, Go from complete novice to expert in Git & GitHub
Created by Jason Taylor | 5.5 hours on-demand video course
This course will comprehensively cover the GitHub hosting service as a companion to the Git source control tool, which means no prior knowledge or experience is required. Students will emerge at the end with a very solid understanding and hands-on experience with Git and GitHub.
What you’ll learn
- Manage project defects or enhancement requests with GitHub Issues.
- Review and Accept Pull Requests from Others.
- Perform many of the same local Git operations directly on GitHub.
- Mark special events with Tags and Releases.
- Create branches and resolve conflicts with confidence.
- Manage files inside and outside the control of Git and GitHub.
- Step through the entire Git workflow.
- Group related repositories together with GitHub Organizations.
- Share code with Gists.
- Join other GitHub projects by Forking and contribute back using Pull Requests.
- Even a bit of time travel within Git repositories and on GitHub.
- Save work in progress with Stashes.
- Create and manage repositories on GitHub.
- Compare the different states in Git.
- Learn the key concepts of the Git source control system.
Udemy Coupon January 2020:
*New professional skills = starting 2020 right. Udemy online courses from $12.99.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS