Gatsby JS & Firebase: HYBRID Gatsby realtime + static sites
Build Gatsby JS static sites with realtime firestore, cloud functions, storage, auth, Gatsby + React hooks & GraphQL!
Created by Tom Phillips | 5 hours on-demand video course
Do you want to increase your value as a front-end / React JS / Gatsby developer? Then this Gatsby JS & Firestore with React Hooks course is for you! Level-up your React skillset by learning the Gatsby.js framework with Firebase – this is an awesome HYBRID stack, where we can generate static pages in Gatsby JS from data stored in firestore, but also allow dynamic and realtime functionality such as login / registration, and realtime chat & comments
We’ll be creating the “Gatsby book club” – and we’ll look at how we can query firestore data in Gatsby with GraphQL using the GraphiQL browser tool. We’ll be setting up Gatsby to build static sites based on data stored in firestore and firebase cloud storage ☁️ based on GraphQL queries. We’ll use the realtime capabilities of firestore to implement a realtime chat / comments section for each book, and we’ll be using the firebase authentication service to provide real-time registration and login functionality to our Gatsby app.
What you’ll learn
- Increase your value as a React developer
- Learn Gatsby
- Set up Gatsby to generate pages from data stored in Firebase
- Implement a realtime chat / comments section using firestore
- Provide registration and login functionality using the firebase authentication service
- Use firebase cloud functions for server-side authentication
- Use firebase cloud functions with cloud storage for file uploads
- Learn how to query firestore data using GraphQL from our Gatsby JS app
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon